In compliance with the provisions in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter RGPD) and other regulations currently in force in the matter. Afiliapub S.R.L., (hereinafter Afiliapub) wishes to bring to the attention of the users of the web site www.afiliapub.com (hereinafter “site or web site”), policy with regard to the treatment and protection of data of personal information of people who provided personal information through the site.
This policy describes how we handle your personal information if you’re an account owner (‘user’) or simply a visitor (‘platform’), or when you click on a banner hosted by our platform.
• THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Afiliapub collect certain personal information about anonymous visitors and registered users of our platform.
The most common types of information we collect include data related: user’s login, names, postal address, email address, IP addresses, other contact details, bank & payment details, and internal support messenger threads. We will also collect personal information from CVs and cover letters sent by candidates.
• HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, like for example when, as a registered Affiliate user; we need to identify you as owner of a website you want to apply to in our platform, when this cannot be done automatically.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete the registration form, when you enter your bank details once authenticated in your user account, when you send messages to an Affiliate Manager via our internal messenger feature or directly when you send us a communication via email or Skype.
• HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information where this is necessary for these interests include:
Based on the provision of services contract with our users:
1. Operating the platform.
2. Providing you with services described on the Terms & Conditions
3. Verifying your identity when you sign up first and then sign in to our platform, with two typical examples:
1. To identify a registered Affiliate user as the valid owner of the web site he/she wants to insert advertising material in, delivered by our platform.
2. To be able to process the payment of Affiliates’ commissions.
4. Responding to your queries submitted via an internal messenger or other external communication supports..
Based on the legitimate interest of the company:
5. Updating you with operational news and information about our services, basically through email Newsletters, in order to notify you about changes to our services, platform maintenance downtime, new marketing material offers (new campaigns available in your account etc.).
6. Carrying out analysis to determine how to improve our services.
Based on consent:
7. Monitoring activity on the platform to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the Terms & Conditions.
Based on legal obligations:
Finally we will use your personal information for purposes which are required by law, like the retention of payment invoices for accounting tracking and tax purposes, responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
• WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
1. The iGaming operators when it requires from us to know the URL of our affiliates in order to grant them access to their campaigns on the platform.
2. Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in Spain and Costa Ricas.The international transfer of data to Costa Rica is required for the execution of the contract subscribed with our users, as well as the conclusion and execution of a contract, in the interest of the person concerned, between our company and its partners.
3. Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations.
4. Other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so (for the puporses of criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or to or defend our rights etc.)
• WHERE WE TRANSFER AND/OR STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are based in Spain and Costa Rica and our platform Liquid web is hosted in the United States, so your data will be processed in the two countries. This platform has the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and guarantees the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
• HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers.
• HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us at any time. As interested, you also have right to limitation of the treatment of your personal data, its opposition to the treatment, and the right to the portability of your data. To make an access or correction request, contact our team using the email firstname.lastname@example.org
• MARKETING CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where we have your consent to do so (typically if you have subscribed to our newsletters), we send you marketing communications by email about new offers (new campaign available on our platform) or changes in existing offers that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of the newsletters by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself or from your user account settings.
You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
• HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements, in such case we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
• HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our team using the email email@example.com